A global network
Tobler has joined SMW-Autoblok, the world leader in industrial locking systems.
Solutions for the future
Tobler is more than 75 years of innovation to serve your specific needs.
Our products meet the highest industrial quality standards.
Since 1945, Tobler has provided a seamless after-sales service to meet your needs.
TOBLER was founded in 1945 in Switzerland by Mr. Tobler and started the production of expanding chucks while registering patents.
In 1960, a production unit was established in Louvres – FRANCE, for strategic reasons and to get closer to French customers by setting up a sales office located in Montrouge.
On the 1st of February 2017, the ALTIFORT Group finalised the acquisition of TOBLER SAS, including the team of 65 employees. TOBLER SAS plans to increase its production team in the near future.
TOBLER is the world’s leading specialist in high-precision, high-quality workpiece gripping systems for all types of inter- and outer clamping for industry. This leading position is the result of extensive experience based on the following rules:
- Striving for excellence in the development of new products and a high level of continuous cooperation/partnership with customers.
- Tobler products are designed for optimum efficiency and benefit from the application of the latest technology.
- With Tobler, you will optimise the production of cost-effective batches by reducing set-up time and the number of operations, thereby reducing machining time.
- Our products are renowned for their long life and reliability.
- Groundwork is done in Tobler’s experienced design office, acting as a proper engineering division, working closely with customers.
- Tobler is able to meet the complex demands of customers, offering the most optimal solution.
SMW-AUTOBLOK France is the French subsidiary of the SMW-AUTOBLOK Group. Our extensive experience in the field of industrial clamping and our modern production facilities allow us to manufacture large series at low cost.
Every year we sell more than 25,000 chucks, cylinders and spectacles worldwide.
Since 2000, with our integrated design office in Lyon, our objective is to offer complete clamping solutions according to part drawings.
Decades of experience in the field of workpiece gripping systems and continuous technological innovation based on direct contact with our customers are the basis of SMW-AUTOBLOK’s success.
The wide range of standard products in the catalog enables SMW-AUTOBLOK to guarantee fast deliveries for all applications. SMW-AUTOBLOK, through its worldwide sales network, offers extensive and professional technical sales support.
Our customers' satisfaction is at the heart of our concerns. Leave us a message and we will respond as soon as possible.
17 Avenue des Frères Montgolfier
69680 Chassieu - FRANCE
Tél : +33 (0)4 72 79 18 18
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
SMW‑AUTOBLOK is among the leading manufacturers worldwide of workholding for turning and grinding machine tools.